For more information on Lake Tahoe Hotels visit the lodging directory.
- Home Page Looking for pizza in Truckee? Come to Zano's! Create your own custom pizza or sample one of our specialties. We bake pizza for take home or for dining in our restaurant. Take home pizza is offered half-baked if you prefer. In addition to our delicious pizza, we serve incredible pasta, amazing salads and Italian family favorites including veal picatta, hearty lasagna and penne with meatballs. Our restaurant combines the flavor of Italy with the hospitality of the Sierra Nevada. This is a warm and friendly environment and we would like to keep it that way.
- Location Dragonfly is conveniently located just off of Interstate 80 in historic Truckee, just 40 miles from Reno Tahoe International Airport and 15 miles from majestic Lake Tahoe.
- Home Page Enjoy the culinary creations of Chef Billy McCullough (formerly of Wolfdale's in Tahoe City) as you relax and take in the view of Old Town Truckee. At Dragonfly, the goal is to accent the wealth of fresh products available to us in California and combine them with Chef McCullough's interpretation of cuisines from all over Asia. The Dragonfly menu is an eclectic blend of Thai, Japanese, Indian and Malaysian influences, all of which combine to create a delicious dining adventure. Fresh, healthy ingredients and beautiful presentation are fundamentals which never change, although the menu itself changes often. Our unforgettable food is well matched by an international wine list and selection of West Coast Microbrewery beers on tap.
- Dinner Menu Samples from Dinner Menu: Bison Osso Bucco Szechwan Style Braised Bison Shank, Shiitake-Porcini Mushroom Risotto, Lemon-Parsley Gremolata Lemongrass Glazed Duck Breast Sweet Potato Coconut Puree, Mandarin-Yuzu Glazed Trumpet Mushrooms, Asian Pear-Kaiware Salad, Star Anise Jus Land and Sea Stew Housemade Pork Sausage, Wild Florida Prawns, Penn Cove Mussels, Baby Carrots, Turnips, Roasted Fennel and Salsify, Grilled Baguette with Rouille, Red Curry Broth Grilled Sirloin Steak Chimichuri, Russett Potato Gratin, Winter Squash Ribbons, Red Pepper Sambal, Crispy Potato Skins Plantain and Panko Crusted Basa or substitute Tofu Bamboo- Jasmine Rice, Papaya-Mango Salsa, Chinese Long Beans, Plantain Chip, Banana Curry Sweet and Spicy Seared Salmon Sustainable Canadian King Salmon, Baby Carrot and Turnip, Fennel-Mandarin Salad, Barigoule Reduction
- Contact Info Contact Info: Reservation Phone: (530) 587-0557 Fax: (530) 587-0291 Snail Mail: 10118 Donner Pass Rd. Truckee, CA 96161 email:email@example.com
- Lunch Menu Lunch Menu Examples: Japanese Noodle Bowl with Grilled Shiitake, Zucchini, Green Onions, Tofu, Soba Noodles in a Miso-Basil Broth -- Chinese Noodle Bowl with Lemongrass Roasted Chicken , Ginger, Crispy Leeks and Chow Mein Noodles in a Szechewan Style Broth -- Thai Noodle Bowl with Grilled Prawns, Thai Basil and Udon Noodles in a Green Curry Broth
- History Cottonwood overlooks downtown Truckee from one of the nation's oldest ski lodges. At the turn of the century, the land which Cottonwood stands was owned by one of Truckee's most prominent citizens. Considered by most to be the main proponent of winter recreation in the region, McGlashan spearheaded the creation of a "Winter Carnival" around the turn of the century.
- Home Page At Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar, fine dining, comfort and camaraderie join to create a truly matchless Sierra dining experience. Spirited tales of mountain adventure continue to echo within one of the nation’s oldest ski lodges, which was hand built from salvaged railroad ties in 1928. Revel in unmatched views of downtown Truckee and the surrounding Sierra from the vast Dining Room and expansive Deck.
- Location Located at 10142 Rue Hilltop Road, Truckee, CA 96161. Cottonwood Restaurant is tucked inside one of the oldest ski lodges in California.
- Menu Executive Chef David Smith earned his culinary cred in kitchens from New York to Alaska, but has buried his roots deep at Cottonwood, having been Executive Chef for fifteen solid years. Dave mixes creative zest into a menu that abounds in flavor & substance, featuring sustainable seafood along with the best organic produce and grass-fed meat from the foothills and the nearby Sierra Valley.
- Live Music Cottonwood features live acoustic music on Thursday and Friday evenings. Reservations are highly encouraged at all times, as sell-outs are common. Music starts at 7 in the Fireplace Room unless otherwise noted. “Acoustic Thursdays” feature the best in FREE live acoustic musical entertainment coupled with discounts on libations and select menu items all night long in the Bar and Fireplace Rooms.
- Home Page Come join us for a night of unique dining at The Cedar House Sport Hotel’s Stella. Open Wednesday through Sunday, Stella incorporates the breathtaking nature about, balancing fresh produce grown from The Cedar House’s gardens with simple ingredients, creating food that is warm, comforting and inviting. An intimate, relaxing environment enriches the Stella experience, and that is exactly what we want your evening to be.
- Menus Savor Chef Estee’s classic standards like the ever-evolving Roasted Organic Beets with crumbled cheese and extra virgin olive oil; the Ahi 4 Ways; the Dungeness Crab Toast; the all-natural Steak Frites with peppercorn and béarnaise sauce and you’ll see. Dip your spoon into his Roasted Tomato Soup En Croute with red wine and mint and you’ll see. Try his stunning Fulton Valley Organic Chicken with garlic crema… Or the house specialty, the Big Ass Pork Platter from Niman Ranch’s Willis Farms, a plate that takes on a different character every day… Fresh. Seasonal. Simple.
- Home Page Both Executive Chef Mark Estee and A&R Man J.J. Morgan lead this eclectic group with a good-natured but hands-on intensity. The two have created an establishment in the heart of Truckee, Calif., that is as much acclaimed bistro as it is relaxed drinkery. Set in the warmhearted early 19th Century ambiance of the Truckee Hotel, Moody’s Bistro & Lounge smartly complements its fine dining with critically praised nationally touring jazz acts.
- Catering It’s the presence and character of the actual restaurant that serves as the distinction and inspiration for Moody’s Catering. Moody’s caters the intimate to the enormous – from large-scale public events to family-only 40th birthdays; weddings to renewal of vows; grand openings to retirement celebrations – throughout the Lake Tahoe, Truckee and Reno area, and along the Interstate 80/Donner Summit corridor.
- Contact Info 10007 Bridge Street, Truckee, CA 96161 phone: (530) 587-8688 / fax: (530) 587-8831 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations Reservations can be made by calling 530.587.8688 during business hours or reserve anytime with OpenTable.com
- Catering It doesn’t matter if you have five people or 5,000 – we’ll cater your event anytime, anywhere. Just let us know what you would like, and we’ll make it happen! Serving all of North Lake Tahoe including Northstar, Truckee, Kings Beach and Tahoe City.
- Contact Info Phone: 530.582.4535 Fax: 530.582.4506 Address: 12036 Donner Pass Road, Truckee, CA 96161 E-mail: email@example.com
- The Restaurant Smokey's Kitchen is a family-friendly breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant, with fast and friendly service in Truckee, California. Eat inside our restaurant, on our patio, or pick up your meal to take home and enjoy. Smokey’s Kitchen offers: Indoor & Patio Seating, Takeout, The Best Barbecue in Town! Fast, Friendly Service, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Football Season Specials, Draft & Bottled Beers and Pitchers, Wine List Featuring Wines from California , Family Meal Deals
- Takeout and Delivery We now offer deliver to Truckee, including Northstar and Glenshire!
- Mountain Burrito Company (Larkspur Hotel) If a draining day on the slopes leaves you with a mountainous appetite, look no further than Mountain Burrito Company, the all new burrito joint dishing up tortilla-wrapped favorites seven days a week, located just off the hotel lobby. Serving mountain-sized burritos, zesty salsas, monstrous salads, frosty beers and more, Mountain Burrito is the ideal place to curb that craving, whether it be for food or drink!
- Chef Traci Des Jardins Before opening Jardinière in San Francisco just over a decade ago, chef Traci Des Jardins worked in some of the finest kitchens in Los Angeles, France, and New York City. She was raised on a farm in California’s San Joaquin Valley and developed a deep love for the earth and its bounty at an early age. Though she never had a job in a restaurant before, through sheer determination she landed a tryout with Joachim Splichal, then at 7th Street Bistro in Los Angeles. Within two weeks she was running a station in the kitchen. In Splichal’s kitchen she worked in an environment with uncompromising standards of excellence and discipline that spurred her to further hone her craft in France where she apprenticed with legendary chefs including Michel and Pierre Troisgros, Alain Senderens, Alain Ducasse, and Alain Passard.
- Home Page At the 94-seat Manzanita restaurant along with 28-seat bar and lounge area and seasonal outdoor terrace with seating for 125, it is all about the kitchen and acclaimed chef Traci Des Jardins. The menu at Manzanita reflects Des Jardins’ signature French inspired California cuisine, with a regional mountain resort influence, sourcing organic, sustainable and locally grown meat and produce when possible. From the moment you enter the restaurant, the design radiates warmth, texture and natural materials with an open kitchen, visible from all vantage points in the restaurant.
- Press The Ritz-Carlton Highlands, Lake Tahoe and chef Traci Des Jardins announced the name of their joint creation – a restaurant named Manzanita to open later this year in the Northern California mountain resort. “The name Manzanita seemed very fitting for a restaurant in the Lake Tahoe area,” said Traci Des Jardins, chef/partner at Manzanita. “The Manzanita tree is ubiquitous in California, but it particularly reminds me of the Sierra Nevada of my native state. I was inspired by the symbolism of the Manzanita tree and plan to create a menu that reflects the regions rich offerings.”
- Reservations We recommend reservations for tables in the dining room. Terrace seating is also available. Our bar opens daily at 11am. To make a reservation, please call 530.562.3050, Monday through Sunday after 10am, or you may book at www.opentable.com.